Do you love music: playing, listening, and singing?
Do you enjoy creating art, playing games, and making new friends?
Looking for a different way to have fun this summer?
Check out Camp Uke!
Children and youth entering grades 3-8 who want to learn to play the ukulele.
Five days of day camp and a final performance. We learn a full concert’s worth of songs in a single week, make art together, play games, and may even go on a field trip! Guest instructors from the community teach us new activities like yoga. If you need a ukulele, we’ll provide it.
9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (early drop off begins at 8:30 a.m.)
July 8-12, 2019
Final concert TBA
First Lutheran Church
98 Waite St
Malden, MA 02148
FLC is located on the corner of Church and Waite Streets, a half mile from Linden School and Salemwood School. Please contact us with any questions regarding transportation to and from camp.
- Camp Counselors will include public school teachers, aprofessional ukulele instructor, amateur players and members of the community. All have received background checks called a CORI.
- Lunch and snacks are provided. Vegetarian, kosher, and halal options are available.
- While held at First Lutheran, at Camp Uke we respect and welcome students of all religions and no religions.
- Registration is $25, payable by check (mail to 62 Church St, Malden MA 02148) or through PayPal. Scholarships available.
- Register online by June 30th. We can accept up to 40 students, so claim your spot today!
For more information call 781.324.7133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like to check out a recap of 2018’s summer’s program, read our blog post here.