Every month you are welcome to join our community for:
- Sunday School for children of all ages on the first and second Sundays (exceptions are communicated via email),
- Ukulele classes for children at 6pm and adults at 7pm every other Wednesday (see calendar for full schedule),
- Our Hands Knitting, a group who knits and crochets for a cause every third Monday at John Brewer’s Tavern at 7pm,
- Preparing, serving, and cleaning up for Bread of Life, a community meal held at First Baptist Church in Malden. Volunteers can come anytime between 3:30pm and 7pm.
- Our practices for Lent this year will include evening vespers services with a simple meal together beginning at 6pm on Thursdays March 1st, 8th, 15th and 22nd.
- Everyone is invited to join us in reading “40-Day Journey with Martin Luther” through the season of Lent. This accessible devotional includes a page a day with a brief reading from Luther’s writings, a Bible passage, prayer, and discussion or journal questions. Follow along at your own pace and join us on Sunday mornings at 11am to discuss and pray over what we’ve read that week.
- On March 24th at 1:30pm our congregation hosts a Holy Week Walk. This is an interactive way for people of all ages, especially children, to learn about the passion and resurrection of Jesus
- Holy Week Worship
- Palm Sunday, 3/25, 9:45am: Worship with palm branches
- Maundy Thursday, 3/29, 7pm: Holy Communion and Stripping of the Altar
- Good Friday, 3/30, 7pm: Service of Light and Darkness
- Easter Vigil, 3/31, 6:30pm: Shared worship at First Lutheran Church in Lynn
- April 1st is Easter Sunday! Join us at 9:45am for festival Easter Worship, including wonderful music, children’s participation, and food and fellowship following the service.
- April 8th at 11am we will host special guests from Ascentria Care Alliance who will share with us about the work they do in ministry to our community, from working with foster families to supporting immigrants.
- In April we will begin hosting worship on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month at Forestdale Park Senior Living in both units at 1pm and 2pm. If you’re interested in assisting with worship and music, please contact Pastor Emily.
- More April Events to come!