Every month all are welcome to gather for:
- Sunday School for children of all ages on the first and second Sundays during the school year. Classes begin on September 9th and 16th.
- Ukulele classes for children at 6pm and adults at 7pm every other Wednesday (see calendar for full schedule) during the school year beginning September 5th.
- Preparing, serving, and cleaning up for Bread of Life, a community meal held at First Baptist Church in Malden. Volunteers can come anytime between 3:30pm and 7pm. Meals held year round.
- “Lectionary and Lunch.” This Bible Study meets on the third Thursday of the month from 11am-1pm at the Parish House, located at 62 Church St. People of all levels of knowledge and experience gather to read the scripture passages selected for the coming Sunday worship service together, to discover what God is saying to us today through them, to eat a meal together, and to enjoy one another’s company.
- We host worship on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month at Forestdale Park Senior Living in both assisted living and memory care units at 1pm and 2pm. If you’re interested in assisting with worship and music, please contact Pastor Emily.
- On Tuesday, March 5, join us for a free pancake supper as we celebrate Mardi Gras, the last day before Lent. We’ll be downstairs in the vestry, feasting on pancakes, waffles, sausage, and vegetarian sausage with real maple syrup between 6 and 8pm.
- Wednesday, March 6th, is Ash Wednesday. We’ll be at the Malden T station at 7:30am distributing ashes, and at the congregation at 7pm for a traditional Ash Wednesday service.
- On Wednesdays during Lent, from March 13-April 10th, we invite you to share a simple supper at 6:15 and Vespers service at 7pm. Conversation and community, singing and silence.
- Practicing Prayer: Sundays at 11:15am from March 10-April 7 we will be trying out new prayer practices together. Come deepen your faith life with us.
- Holy Week begins on April 14th with Palm Sunday worship and continues with Maundy Thursday on April 18th, Good Friday April 19th, and Easter Vigil April 20th because Easter Sunday on April 21st. Watch here for details about these worship services.