- Free community ukulele classes for youth and adults continue every other Wednesday at 6pm for youth and 7pm for adults. This month classes will be October 4th and 18t. Class is held in the vestry, or fellowship hall, below the sanctuary in the main building.
- Bread of Life Monthly Meal: Volunteers from First Lutheran Church cook and serve a community meal on the fourth Friday of every month. The next meal will be Friday, October 27th, 2017.
- Bread Breakers: Please contact the church office, check the weekly news bulletin, or sign up on a Sunday morning to join a small group of First Lutheran community members for a simple meal to get to know Pastor Emily better. This month meals will be held at lunch on October 4th, and dinner on October 19th and 26th. Call or email the office or Pastor Emily for addresses and to sign up!
- Bible Study is returning! Join us in October on Thursdays at 7pm and Sundays October 15th, 22nd, and 29th for “Bible Basics: No Experience Necessary.” Bring a Bible if you have one and an open mind and heart.
- Sunday School continues on Sundays October 1st and 8th. Children ages 4 and up are welcome to attend our multi-age classes when we meet again.
- In celebration of the 500th anniversary of the Reformation, watch Rick Steves’ “Luther and the Reformation” on Sundays October 8th and 15th at 11am in the parish house!
- October 29th at 4pm we will go together to the Reformation Hymn Festival at Trinity Lutheran Church in Worcester.
- October 30th at Merrimack College we will celebrate the Reformation with Lutherans and Catholics in a joint service. Our own Bishop Jim Hazelwood will be there! Don’t miss it.