Please read the full post for COVID-19 safety details.
We’re thrilled to return to in person group ukulele lessons this fall and winter. We invite students in grades 3-8 to join us. If you have a student who is a little older and is still interested, please register anyway and we will reach out to you to make sure we can accommodate your student’s needs.
This fall will begin with two classes, one for beginning/intermediate and one for advanced. Depending on the skill level of each student, we may adjust the groups over the course of the semester.
Classes will meet on Tuesdays from 6:00-6:45 pm from September 21 – December 7; a second session will begin in January. Please note: the time is subject to change before Sept. 21. Tuition is $75 and includes lessons and a ukulele if necessary. We do not turn students away for lack of funds; if you need financial assistance, please contact the directors about sliding scale options.
Because the COVID-19 pandemic is not over, and not all children are old enough to be vaccinated, we will follow these guidelines to keep everyone safe:
- All staff and children must remain masked at all times.
- To the best of our abilities, all participants must remain 6 feet apart at all times.
- For the time being, only one person will sing at a time, and that person will remain masked.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on site.
- All staff will be vaccinated, and those who are able are encouraged to be vaccinated against COVID-19, as well.
- We reserve the right to switch to remote lessons for the safety of students, staff, and volunteers at any time.
Sign up today!